Support for people affected by Breast or a Gynaecological Cancer
Have you been diagnosed with breast, uterine, ovarian, cervical or another type of gynaecological cancer?
Are you caring for or supporting a loved one living with breast or gynaecological cancer?
BreaCan can support you…
- We offer face-to-face support through our city based Resource Centre; no appointments are necessary
- Women, friends and family can simply visit the Resource Centre and talk about their experience confidentially to staff and trained peer support volunteers
- Telephone support is available via the 1300 781 500 number. People can also email or contact us via the website
- Skype us on your computer, tablet or iPad. If you have an account Launch Skype
- We run a Feel Good Gentle Exercise Program, helping you get back in touch with your body post surgery
- Free Reflexology sessions helping you to alleviate some of your stress and anxiety
- Referral to local support and community organisations
We provide specialised information and support for women living with advanced cancer/secondaries.